The Fashionable Walking Canes and Sticks Blog

The Web's Best Resource for Information on Canes, Walking Canes, Walking Sticks and other Walking Equipment.

Walking Canes On your next trip don't forget one of these!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

If you’re thinking about going on a tour, don’t forget your seat cane! This walking cane will save you endless hours of discomfort. I took a tour of Greece last year and brought with me a Hammock seat cane I purchased at fashionablecanes.com. Now I don’t normally use a walking stick, but when trying to keep up with a crowd it’s just what I need. I started using it for my right side of my body, and then when my left leg would get tired I would switch. When I needed something to lean on at museums and such I would lean and best of all when I needed to take a seat I would have a seat. A must have for the young exploratory kind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger eXTReMe Tracker